logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Cutting down the default style

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Mon Nov 7 14:04:35 GMT 2011

On Mon, Nov 07, 2011 at 01:36:08PM +0100, Minko wrote:
>I dont think it's a good idea to strip down the default styles and use
>layers instead, because they don't work in Basecamp/Mapsource.

In which way do they not work?

I sometimes use QLandkarteGT for diagnosing problems or for browsing the
map. There, I have not seen an option to select which map layers are
visible. All of them are, and the TYP files are apparently applied to
every layer. So, a multi-layer should "work" in QLandkarte.

	Marko