logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap and bicycle routing

From Thorsten Kukuk kukuk at suse.de on Sun Nov 6 10:58:21 GMT 2011

On Sat, Nov 05, Minko wrote:

> Thorsten,
> Can you test your routing with my openfietsmap Germany?

Your maps does not have this problem for bicycles because of:
"bicycle=permissive | bicycle=official { set bicycle=yes }"

in your style file. That's a valid workaround, but does not
solve the problem for bicycles, not for others.

So I really think we should fix mkgmap to handle "official" itself.
Else all style files, including the default mkgmap style, needs
this line.

  Thorsten