logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] add-pois-to-lines ?

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Wed Oct 26 09:20:39 BST 2011

It would be nice to have such feature and I agree it may clutter the map, but you can make the poi almost invisible with the typ file. Now I need to add a poi amenity=ferry_terminal on a route=ferry to show additional information, like ferry schedules, or add another line on top with this info. By adding a (almost invisible) poi you can add this info better, for instance a very small red x for time restrictions on a road, access=no, motor_vehicle=destination etc or a marking for a hiking or cycling route