logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2050: Add option pois-to-area-placement to configure the placement of POIs created from areas

From Olaf Hasemann o.hasemann at gmx.de on Fri Oct 21 11:01:45 BST 2011

Hi Chris,
Am Freitag 21 Oktober 2011, 08:59:04 schrieb Chris66:
> Hi,
> I tested this (r2052) and found that
> pois-to-area-placement (in the arguments file) does not work like
> pois-to-area-placement="building=entrance;building=entrance;entrance=yes"
>
> So the default does not work. I tested with entrance=yes nodes.
>
> Chris

For lines within the argument file
If you give :

add-pois-to-areas
pois-to-areas-placement

or

add-pois-to-areas
pois-to-areas-placement=

an empty tag list is used, so the pois are placed at the center.

If you do not give the option pois-to-area-placement at al
the default taglist is assumed, so (again in the argfile):

add-pois-to-areas
# no option here

or

add-pois-to-areas
pois-to-areas-placement: entrance=main;entrance=yes;building=entrance

or

add-pois-to-areas
pois-to-areas-placement=entrance=main;entrance=yes;building=entrance

is the same or in your case:

add-pois-to-areas
pois-to-areas-placement: entrance=yes

All given examples tested and work like expected.

Did you add quotes from the command line (which prevent shell interpretation)
to the argument file, or was the help text confusing?

hope this helps
Hasemann