logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] possible bug? mkgmap freezes with lines only routing style

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Thu Oct 20 21:36:45 BST 2011

I can confirm that behaviour. Although in real mkgmap does not freeze
(endless loop) but is working very very hard. Possibly the mkgmap code
is not very optimal for the special test case.

@Steve, the code requires a very long time in the
NETFile.simplifySortedRoads method because I think there are many roads
with the same name. I think I remember a similar discussion some time
ago? The method seems to perform a brute force method to detect
connected roads with the same name. Can you have a look on it?

WanMil