logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing with the eTrex 30

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Tue Oct 18 18:28:08 BST 2011

As I already wrote long time ago on the Basecamp forum, I don't think
Garmin cares at all. Cause NO single map Garmin ever published does use
bicycle or related settings. Hence not mkgmap does something wrong, but
Garmin just eliminated sthg they never used. Probably in a few versions
the mode of transport will be gone from the GUI too.