logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Coastline issues - analysis and possible solution

From Clinton Gladstone clinton.gladstone at googlemail.com on Sat Oct 15 22:43:32 BST 2011

On Oct 1, 2011, at 10:39, Bartosz Fabianowski wrote:

> No problem. I have a batch job running that uploads fresh coastlines to
> [1] every day. I will move this to our company webspace somewhere
> underneath [2] eventually.
>
> - Bartosz
>
> [1] http://fabianowski.eu/osm/coastlines/

By the way, I just used your planet extract with the --coastlinefile option for a map of Canada (Geofabrik extract). The results were vastly superior compared to the same map compiled without the coastline file.

Thanks very much for your analysis and for providing the coastline data. I hope you continue to do so. :-)

Cheers.