logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Perculiar index search concerning bus_stops

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Fri Oct 14 14:52:01 BST 2011

POI search has nothing to do with the address index search.
Some steps to make sure:
1. Never ever use POI-addresses. That options really crashes loads of
things, map does not even have to be activated on device. Enough if one
such tile is on the GPS. Sadly many people still using it.
2. Try to see if same effect happens with official garmin maps, or
alternatively (not as good) cgpsmapper produced garmin maps -- you need
to make sure they use the same 0x???? code however. Things like power
towers have never been included in official garmin maps, so there is no
way to checkback.