logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Partially not findable street

From Martin mkgmap at snailrun.de on Fri Oct 14 08:41:00 BST 2011

Hello Steve,

don't panic, everything works fine with your patch.
I had some sparetime and would like to test the display-tool you
recommended below.
But I have trouble to compile it. Is there anywhere a documentation for
compiling this tool? I'm not a java-developer, more C++-"beginner".
I have attached the error.log.

Cheers,
Martin