logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2045: Merge the index-memory branch.

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Tue Oct 4 12:34:44 BST 2011

Great work, however If found one little annoyance (not really a bug though).
If memory limit is set borderline low, then the mdr gets created, but
the strings*.tmp file is not deleted....

Actually also if failing completly, the strings*.tmp is not deleted...
If I attribute enough memory, then it is actually deleted.