logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] POI address to points with 3-byte TYP IDs

From michael lohr micha.lohr at web.de on Sun Oct 2 11:17:13 BST 2011

you'd have to use overlays, like this:

shop=supermarket  [0x3900 resolution 24 continue] // icon #1
shop=bakery  [0x3901 resolution 24 continue] //icon #2

shop=supermarket | shop=bakery  [0x2e02 resolution 24] //transparent bitmap

lie 1 and 2 give supermarkets and bakers different ids, so you can
assign different icons. the 3rd line makes them findable (but invisible)
in one categorie.