logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Too many pois on multipolygon areas

From Torsten Leistikow de_muur at gmx.de on Tue Sep 27 20:27:22 BST 2011

WanMil schrieb am 27.09.2011 19:27:
> Maybe it's not be too difficult to fix that. Here is my idea:
> Just before the style conversion one point for each polygon is added
> with a copy of all tags plus mkgmap:poly2poi=true. Polygons contained in
> or created by a multipolygon are excluded but additionaly one point for
> each multipolygon is added.
>
> Now the rules in the points style are applied automatically.

I think you also have to change the style file, so that all the polygons created
by the mp processing are not used by the style conversion. This should be easy
by checking that there is no mkgmap:mp_created tag.

I think (in a first step) you need not to care, whether teh created POI is
within the mp area or within a hole, because also for normal (concave) polygons
right now it is not ensured, that the created POI is within the polygon.

Gruss
Torsten