logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] problems with rendering of long riverbank (multipolygons)

From Minko ligfietser at online.nl on Tue Sep 6 08:05:36 BST 2011

Both islands and the riverbank should be part of a multipolygon relation, not one big way like here.
The islands have to be tagged as inner member of that relation (without any further tags) and the riverbank itself is the outer member (without tags).
The whole relation should get the tag waterway=riverbank

Martin wrote:

Hello,

I've a problem with a riverbank ( http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=52.82591&lon=12.07255&zoom=16&layers=M )
When looking at my map on the Garmin or Basecamp I can see the islands ( http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/1363/931.png ), but when zooming in, they are gone( http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/6453/926.png ).
Also when I point to the island I get the name, but after zooming I get the name of the river. What's wrong?!

Cheers,
Martin