logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Comparisons in Style-File

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sun Sep 4 16:10:08 BST 2011

Hi

> # dont works!!
> highway=*&  (maxheight<  3.5) {add goods=no; add delivery=no}
> highway=*&  (maxweight<  7.5) {add goods=no; add delivery=no}

I have a patch for this, it wasn't as involved as I expected.

However (and this is probably why it wasn't done to begin with) equality
is still always string based and never numeric.

Eg 3.5=3.5 but 3.5 is not equal to 3.50 or anything else which has the
same numeric value but different string representation.

If that is important I can probably make it work.

..Steve