logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Road name depending on the zoom level

From qzt yvon.grimper at gmail.com on Sat Aug 27 21:57:16 BST 2011

Thanks Klaus, it worked ,at least in some cases......
For example, I found that once the motorway graphic label has been set
(using name '${ref|highway-symbol:hbox}' ), it will appear on all the low
zoom levels and I can't set it invisible or change it to normal text label.

Anyway, using this method I can set the primary and secondary road showing
the ref. number at medium zoom and ref+name at highest zoom.

Cheers,

Zong