logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2013: Create and use "lies in" information in preprocessed bounds

From navmaps navmaps at navmaps.eu on Wed Aug 24 19:57:03 BST 2011

On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 22:46:19 +0200, WanMil wrote:
> I have just uploaded the new europe bounds:
> http://www.navmaps.eu/wanmil/europe_bounds_20110822.zip

Hi WanMil

just testing the new 2013 version with the new boundary files i'm
getting the severe error message 'All levels are finished. Remaining
boundaries 34' (this number is different per tile)
Do I have to worry about this error message?

Cheers, Johan