logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Routing - Documentation and Best Practice

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Mon Aug 22 10:21:46 BST 2011

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 01:41:04AM -0700, toc-rox wrote:
>Currently I'm working on the routing feature of my garmin maps and run
>into some problems. I was looking for detailed information concerning
>routing (incl. best pratice) but couldn't find such a document.
>
>Question: Could someone point me to such a documentation or describe
>"the best practice"?

Routing is supposed to "just work" since more than two years now. Can
you describe what you have been doing so far and in which way the
routing is failing?  Where do you get the map extract, how do you split
and compile it? The exact commands would be nice.

Best regards,

	Marko