logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Mkgmap dropping data

From Zsolt Bertalan herrbert74 at gmail.com on Tue Aug 2 21:24:14 BST 2011

The red areas are the actually rendered areas.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/64/screenshot717201110719p.png/

This is the result by splitting it to 8 pieces. The eastern part is already
OK.

By polygons do you mean multipolygons? I'm sure I broke a lot of
multipolygons by splitting the map into 36, but it seems to be working.

Zsolt
Herrbert74