logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Question about splitter and ways going in and out of atile

From Chris Miller chris_overseas at hotmail.com on Fri Jul 29 15:04:29 BST 2011

The splitter has a command line parameter called --overlap which defaults
to 2000. If a node falls within this many map units of a tile edge, it will
still be included in that tile. You could try increasing this to a larger
number to see if it solves your problem.

Failing that, the starting point for this logic is in SplitProcessor.writeNode().
The call to OSMWriter.nodeBelongsToThisArea() determines whether or not a
node is written out to a particular tile. SplitProcessor.writeWay() is where
the ways are queued up for writing.

Regards,
Chris