logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit: r2008: Improve assignment of city, zip code, region and country information for address search.

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Wed Jul 27 18:43:08 BST 2011

Harri,

you can get a help description by calling:

java -jar mkgmap.jar --help

There is also a short description how to create the preprocessed
boundaries. I'll have to write a more detailed one in the wiki.

Anyhow you can download the readily preprocessed files from
http://www.navmaps.eu/index.php/developers/bound

WanMil