logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Map installation problem from r1971 onward

From Clifford Nolan clifford.nolan at ul.ie on Wed Jul 27 13:51:54 BST 2011

Martin,

Sorry, just to clarify, --location-autofill does produce a searchable map alright it's just that it is not very useful - streets can only be found by using search all cities option and when one looks up cities, all sorts of (nonsensical) things have been assigned cities.  This seems to indicate that admin levels in Ireland are not useful for the autofilling improvements at the moment.

Cliff