logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Map installation problem from r1971 onward

From Martin mkgmap at snailrun.de on Wed Jul 27 13:07:08 BST 2011

Hi Cliff,

sounds good. Have you checked if the addresses are correctly assigned?
You are using your own style-files or the default style-files?
If you use your own, you have to add something like this to your lines,
points and polygon-files:
http://www.mkgmap.org.uk/pipermail/mkgmap-dev/2011q1/010656.html
The values depend on the admin-levels to your country:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Admin_level#admin_level
If you have found working values for your country, please send them to
the list, to advance the default-style-file with this rules.

Cheers,
Martin