logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Preventing Routing Node Creation

From Bill Lancashire bill.lancashire at o2.co.uk on Tue Jul 19 15:02:36 BST 2011

michael lohr wrote:
> 1. what do you mean by desirable rendering features?
Certainly on my devise (GPSMAP 62s), where a road having one of the
standard default Garm,n routable codes makes a junction with a road
having a custom 'extended' type code then the former 'pushes into the
latter making the result rather unsightly.

I am wanting  to use one of the 'routable' standard codes to draw the
roundabouts with an 'overlay'.  However, as I already have the
roundabout code (0x0c) in invisible form on the same region of road I
want the overlay to be non-routable otherwise there will be two routable
lines in the same place in the same layer.

Bill.