logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Using exit refs in routing directions

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Sun Jul 17 17:32:34 BST 2011

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 06:42:14PM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
>It would be nice if the default style read the values from the
>highway=motorway_junction node at the start of the ramp when available

Is there a style language construct for copying attributes from way
nodes to the way? I am not aware of one. If we implemented one, then we
could move my tweak for adding mkgmap:dead-end-check=no to oneways whose
start or end node carry a fixme key.

Best regards,

	Marko