logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Using exit refs in routing directions

From Charlie Ferrero charlie at cferrero.net on Thu Jul 14 11:12:46 BST 2011

Using the default style, I get the same thing: "Exit right onto ramp".
If I changed the OSM data so that the ramp was named "Exit 32" then of
course the directions would say "Exit right onto Exit 32", but I was
hoping that the ref=32 from the highway=motorway_junction could be used,
irrespective of how the ramp was labelled.