logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Index and equally named cities

From Martin mkmap at snailrun.de on Wed Jul 13 20:34:59 BST 2011

WanMil,

there were some changes on the boundaries around Stuttgart (suburbs were tagged with admin-level=8), so that you get Stuttgart-Nord instead of Stuttgart.
You can also give me the osmosis-command -line(s), so I can try it myself. I think it's also good to update the wiki ;)

Cheers,
Martin