logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] problem with splitter

From Henning Scholland osm at aighes.de on Tue Jul 12 00:36:13 BST 2011

Hi,
I discovered a problem with splitter.jar when using a areas.list with
more then 255 tiles. If there are e.g. 256 tiles in one areas.list then
splitter processes only half of the tiles e.g. 128. If there are 255 or
less tiles inside, all tiles were processed.

Is this a bug or a feature?

It would be great, if there were no tilelimit because it is more
effective to run splitter once with all tiles for all my maps and not
run splitter two times. Without limit I would save 50% splittingtime.

Henning