logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Multipolygon/boundary relations and subrelations

From navmaps navmaps at navmaps.eu on Mon Jul 11 00:26:50 BST 2011

It appears someone (I can't find out who) likes the boundary_segments a
lot. The three boundary_segments of Luxembourg now make up the
Luxembourg border. That's in my opinion inconsistent with map_features
and with the tagging of all other European countries. Personally I
dislike boundary_segments: logically I understand it, although - also
logically-  it should also be used on continents, regions, cities
etcetera which would be uncontrollable

If nobody opposes I'll repair the Luxembourg border relation somewhere
wednesday evening

Cheers, Johan