logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] city_index -- map export with Mapsource only working for full maps, not single tiles

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Sun Jul 10 21:36:34 BST 2011

On 10.07.2011 22:28, Steve Ratcliffe wrote:
> Hi
>
>> I recompiled the index using the old trunk mkgmap and see the same
>> problem. So it appears that the problem is in the tiles themselves.
> Forget this, can't see this any more, at least with 1970 it is ok.
>
> ..Steve
Thanks for the update, well I was using 1970 for a few weeks, so next
time I check better before pushing through my updates with newer versions.

Besides the bug the results were better than with 1970, however heard of
some BSOD when using maps generated with 1979 respectively city branch
current, so I think the changes around 1971-3 are still somehow bugged,
but dunno. Hope you find the solution. However currently the advice to
send full maps is not that useful, when (don't know the conditions, did
not happen to me) the maps then cause bluescreens (while searching for
an address).