logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] city_index -- map export with Mapsource only working for full maps, not single tiles

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sun Jul 10 20:26:53 BST 2011

On 10/07/2011 19:24, Felix Hartmann wrote:
> Any news on this. Is this only happening with my maps (style-file seems
> to be the only possible cause that I can see) or is this happening with
> all maps?

I recompiled the index using the old trunk mkgmap and see the same
problem. So it appears that the problem is in the tiles themselves.
I think that there was only one change made there, so if it is that
should be easy to track down.

The last time the mdr_trimmer.h error happened it was related to the 16
regions problem, so it may not happen on smaller map sets.

Its possible that if you compile the tiles with mkgmap-trunk and the
index with city-region-index, then it may work, but I've not tried that.

..Steve