logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] city_index -- map export with Mapsource only working for full maps, not single tiles

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Sun Jul 10 19:24:53 BST 2011

Any news on this. Is this only happening with my maps (style-file seems
to be the only possible cause that I can see) or is this happening with
all maps?

I tried it on several of my maps, and always the same error.