logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Index and equally named cities

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Sat Jul 9 22:08:20 BST 2011

Hi

> for public. I have no idea how I can download the city-region-&
> location-branch and the r1973. I also didn't know how to patch this both
> files and apply this patch to the locator branch. I think you know how
> to do this. So if you find some time, it would be nice if you can
> provide me this "special branch".

Normally to merge a branches you would check out the locator branch and
then merge the other one in like this:

   svn merge ^/branches/city-region-index .

it doesn't work in this case, because the merge information is missing
on the locator branch, probably because the merge command wasn't used to
merge in the trunk changes.

Anyway I fixed the merge information and created a merged tree locally
and uploaded the result to:
http://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/32/mkgmap.jar

I haven't tested it...

..Steve