logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Index and equally named cities

From maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com on Thu Jul 7 09:35:31 BST 2011

Testing this version,
Uploading via mac mapinstall is a bit longer but not too long

I only get two "San Fernando"s that are in a separate tile.  The other
"San Fernando"s within one tile is not included in the search results.

args.list:

code-page=1252
tdbfile
latin1
country-abbr=PHL
country-name=PHILIPPINES
remove-short-arcs=5
route
add-pois-to-areas
family-id=639
family-name=OSM_PHIL
overview-mapname=40000001
series-name=OSM_PHIL
description=OSM Philippines
style-file=/home/maning/osm/routable_garmin/git/osmphgps/styles/default
generate-sea=polygons,extend-sea-sectors,close-gaps=1000
adjust-turn-headings
check-roundabouts
drive-on-right
check-roundabout-flares