logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] problem with highway=cycleway in default style

From Ben Konrath ben at bagu.org on Wed Jul 6 23:41:36 BST 2011

On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 10:19 PM, Marko Mäkelä <marko.makela at iki.fi> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 06, 2011 at 08:02:23PM +0200, Ben Konrath wrote:
>>>It could be a good idea to treat motor_vehicle the same as motorcar
>>>and motorcycle, and warn if there is a conflict (such as motorcar=yes,
>>>motorcycle=no).
>>
>>That seems good. Do you know how to represent that in the style file?
>
> To my knowledge, style actions cannot emit warnings. There is an 'echo'
> action, but it is mostly for debugging style rules, I guess. This would
> have to be done in the Java code.

The 'delete access' action solves the problem that I was having so I'm
ok with leaving the motor_vehicle tag as it's handled now (ignored).
If we find a specific issue in the future, we can continue this
discussion.

Thanks for your help! :-)

Cheers, Ben