logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] problem with highway=cycleway in default style

From Marko Mäkelä marko.makela at iki.fi on Wed Jul 6 21:19:37 BST 2011

On Wed, Jul 06, 2011 at 08:02:23PM +0200, Ben Konrath wrote:
>>It could be a good idea to treat motor_vehicle the same as motorcar
>>and motorcycle, and warn if there is a conflict (such as motorcar=yes,
>>motorcycle=no).
>
>That seems good. Do you know how to represent that in the style file?

To my knowledge, style actions cannot emit warnings. There is an 'echo'
action, but it is mostly for debugging style rules, I guess. This would
have to be done in the Java code.

If the 'delete access' action works for you now, I will test it for
tomorrow's map build and commit it then.

Best regards,

	Marko