logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem Displaying Polygons with Extended Type codes

From Bill Lancashire bill.lancashire at o2.co.uk on Tue Jul 5 11:09:05 BST 2011

Charlie,

Thank you for providing the download links.

They were very useful. After many rebuilds and recombination's of the
TYP file split from your gmapsupp.img with my compiles I found the
problem. It was a 'beginners' mistake on my part. I had been saving my
TYP files with the 'OLD' Header format which meant that the drawing
orders of the extended-code polygon types were somehow very messed up.

No problem therefore with display of extended polygon codes on the
Garmin GPSMAP62s.

Thanks for the help.

Bill.