logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Amenity=shelter

From Peter Hendricks beddhist at gmail.com on Sat Jul 2 08:54:30 BST 2011

Hi,

This discussion has nothing to do with polygons. I don't know what any
of these codes are used for, nor do the users of the maps care. We now
have tents all over the map, in forests and city parks, the same symbol
that is used to indicate camp sites.

If changing them to something else, like the little blue square or
whatever, is too difficult then I propose that they are removed
altogether from the compiled map.

Just zoom into any city in Germany to see what I mean.

Regards,
Peter.