logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Index and equally named cities

From Steve Ratcliffe steve at parabola.me.uk on Thu Jun 30 15:03:41 BST 2011

On 24/06/11 07:55, navmaps wrote:
> My 2nd attempt, running mkgmap again, also failed and produced the same
> error message. Index building on smaller sized maps (<  100 Mb) is ok.
> Yet, I suppose that somehow a bug has been introduced between locator
> 1969 and locator 1977

I'm going to check in a patch to fix this since trunk is broken anyway,
that largely goes back to how it was before the change that broke it.

It will re-introduce a problem that this thread is about, but I have
seen that mdr27 does not look right, so I will then see if that makes
any difference with the original problem.

..Steve