logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Multiple maps listed as one on Garmin GPSmap62

From "Markus Dörschmidt" markus.doerschmidt at gmx.de on Wed Jun 29 08:50:34 BST 2011

Thank you Marko, that's it!

I created a new map of Iceland. This time, I used "--gmapsupp". When I upload the IMG file (I renamed it to "osm-iceland.img" before), I see a separate entry for Iceland now.

Is there a documentation that describes the meaning of the different map parameters? The wiki page for mkgmap is not very useful.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------