logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Multiple maps listed as one on Garmin GPSmap62

From "Markus Dörschmidt" markus.doerschmidt at gmx.de on Wed Jun 29 08:16:21 BST 2011

Hi Marko,

I downloaded your osm2img.sh script. I think, I see my mistake now (correct me, if I'm wrong):

1. When I start mkgmap without "--gmapsupp" I get an IMG file, that is a single layer in a map.
2. To get a complete map, I have to combine all these layer-IMGs to a map. I do this, when I start mkgmap with "--gmapsupp".

Best regards,

Markus

-------- Original-Nachricht --------