logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Multiple maps listed as one on Garmin GPSmap62

From "Markus Dörschmidt" markus.doerschmidt at gmx.de on Tue Jun 28 15:33:10 BST 2011

My commandline options are:

java -Xmx2048m -jar mkgmap.jar --transparent --description=Iceland --mapname=12345681 --country-name=Iceland --country-abbr=ICE --family-id=5416 --family-name=MyMap --product-id=15 iceland.osm

I used different random numbers for the IDs.

mkgmap is r1973.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------