logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Multiple maps listed as one on Garmin GPSmap62

From "Markus Dörschmidt" markus.doerschmidt at gmx.de on Tue Jun 28 15:14:21 BST 2011

I have several different image files.

You say, that I created a single map with several layers. How can I create a single map? I played around with the commandline-options of mkgmap, but nothing changes the result. (Each of the IMG files got a different map name (--mapname). I have also used the options for country name and region name, family ID and name.)

Markus

-------- Original-Nachricht --------