logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problems with draw priority of land and sea on nuvi 1450

From Hendrik Oesterlin hendrikmail2002 at yahoo.de on Tue Jun 28 12:44:16 BST 2011

Hello,

I bought the nüvi 1450 to use it with my mkgmap maps available at
http://oesterlin.ile.nc/gps .

There is some strange erratic issue in displaying the map. The
greenish Garmin basemap is often shown instead of the white mkgmap
land background. It is changing spontaneously during driving.

Even the Garmin basemap blue ocean is (always?) shown, causing some
road to be displayed on blue ground (no, it is not a flooding issue,
but an issue in draw priority I think).

The mkgmap roads, rivers and landuse polygons are shown always on top,
but the Garmin basemap roads are shown always on top of the white
mkgmap land background, but behind of mkgmap roads, rivers and landuse
polygons and mkgmap sea.

Increasing --draw-priority=  did not change anything in this behaviour.

Using version 1946.

nüvi 755 and Oregon 550 are performing correctly.

Find attached some screenshoots I made today with nüvi 1450.

Attached:
  1) 633758.png
  2) 632969.png
same round about at