logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] cannot search for street/address when sending to device via Mac Garmin MapInstall

From maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com on Tue Jun 14 12:26:15 BST 2011

My map was a splitted into four tiles compiled with mkgmap r1867 and
gmapibuilder.py.  I installed the map to mac RoadTrip.  I can search
for streets using roadtrip.  But when I send the maps to my nuvi 1310
using Garmin's MapInstall, I can't search for streets anymore.  In
nuvi, "Where to" > "Address" then a message will appear "No Map Data
Available".

The map is available here for anyone to test:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/607635/osm-ph_gps_maps/dev/osmph_macroadtrip_latest_split.zip
--
cheers,
maning