logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Index and equally named cities

From Martin mkmap at snailrun.de on Thu Jun 2 18:51:00 BST 2011

You are right... I've converted the map, produced on the windows machine, to the Mac-Format, and the same behavior:
I couldn't find the streets nor the city, which is outside of the tile.
I didn't think this is an error from the Garmin-Software, I think there is a difference between the index-table produced with mkgmap and a original Garmin-Map.
Maybe a character or something like this.

Cheers
Martin