logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Index and equally named cities

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Sat May 28 20:30:01 BST 2011

> Hi
>
>> Steve, do you have any idea where the problem might be located?
>
> Well it might be that there should be separate city entries for each
> region, as in attached patch.
>
> The patch works for the given example, although I wouldn't be surprised
> if it caused another problem somewhere else - but give it a go see what
> happens!
>
> ..Steve

Hi,

with the patch I get the street from Region 2 only  when I search for
"Hauptstrasse" and "Testcity". It seems as if the city "Testcity" in the
search box is linked to the city in Region 2 using the patch and to the
city in Region 1 without this patch.

Searching for "Hauptstrasse / Region1" and "Hauptstrasse / Region2"
without the cityname works fine.

WanMil