logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap locking up on Iceland. All files and instructions to recreate the problem linked

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Sun May 22 22:07:05 BST 2011

Get the cutted maps and areas.list file (in order to use -c option) for
recreating the problem here:
1. _/http://openmtbmap.org/beta/iceland_osm.gz.zip/_ (11MB):
Style-file here:
2. /_http://openmtbmap.org/beta/style-file.zip_/

If i either remove my style-file OR remove --route, then it compiles
without problems:
  java -ea -jar -Xmx6500M c:\openmtbmap\mkgmap.jar --max-jobs=1
%style-file% --route -c c:\openmtbmap\maps\template.%country%

Seems that just one more time, my extensive style- triggers an error,
that otherwise maybe never shows up (or very rarely).
Error only happens when using locator branch. (does not matter if I use
my patched locator trunk, or latest from mkgmap.org.uk ).

I have no clue how to get the stack trace of mkgmap locking up.