logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] problems with rendering of long riverbank (multipolygons)

From WanMil wmgcnfg at web.de on Fri May 20 17:59:12 BST 2011

Your logging parameters log too much.
.level=FINE activates all loggers with the maximum log level so your 4
files contain only messages of how the img files are created.

Change the following lines:
.level=SEVERE
java.util.logging.FileHandler.limit=100000000

This means:
default setting: log errors only
max log file size 100MB. Your setting 5MB is a bit too small :-)

WanMil