logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [locator] Country specific rules

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es on Thu May 19 21:07:31 BST 2011

El 19/05/11 21:29, WanMil escribió:
>> El 16/05/11 19:27, Minko escribió:
>>> Cool!
>>> I can use these locator rules also for the multiple language expressions in the 'default_name':
>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/mkgmap-dev@lists.mkgmap.org.uk/msg07697.html
>>>
>>> Example:
>>> leisure=pitch&    sport=soccer&    (mkgmap:country=NLD | mgkmap:region=Vlaanderen) [0x19 default_name="voetbalveld" resolution 23]
>>> leisure=pitch&    sport=soccer&    mkgmap:country=DEU  [0x19 default_name="Fussballfeld" resolution 23]
>>> leisure=pitch&    sport=soccer&    (mkgmap:country=FRA | mgkmap:region="Région Wallone") [0x19 default_name="terrain de football" resolution 23]
>>> leisure=pitch&    sport=soccer [0x19 resolution 23]
>> I tried rules of type below, but it doesn't work for Morocco.
>> highway=primary&   (mkgmap:country=ETH | mkgmap:country=MAR) [0x03
>> road_class=3 road_speed=5 resolution 16]
>> highway=primary [0x03 road_class=3 road_speed=5 resolution 18]
>>
>> MapSouce shows "Morocco (MOR)" in the countries list, although
>> LocatorConfig.xml has the rule below and there's no occurrence of "MOR"
>> in the OSM data.
>> <country name="Morocco" abr="MAR">
>> <variant>MA</variant>
>> <variant>MAR</variant>
>> </country>
>> I know I could use MOR instead of MAR in my style but, shouldn't it be
>> consistent with the LocatorConfig?
> It seems as if the LocatorConfig you changed is not used by mkgmap. Do
> you use a downloaded mkgmap.jar? I am not sure where your changed
> LocatorConfig.xml must be placed so that mkgmap does not use the bundled
> LocatorConfig.xml.
I have not changed LocatorConfig.xml, I'm using the default one. I use a
self compiled jar.