logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [locator] Country specific rules

From Carlos Dávila cdavilam at orangecorreo.es on Thu May 19 19:54:22 BST 2011

El 16/05/11 19:27, Minko escribió:
> Cool!
> I can use these locator rules also for the multiple language expressions in the 'default_name':
> http://www.mail-archive.com/mkgmap-dev@lists.mkgmap.org.uk/msg07697.html
>
> Example:
> leisure=pitch&  sport=soccer&  (mkgmap:country=NLD | mgkmap:region=Vlaanderen) [0x19 default_name="voetbalveld" resolution 23]
> leisure=pitch&  sport=soccer&  mkgmap:country=DEU  [0x19 default_name="Fussballfeld" resolution 23]
> leisure=pitch&  sport=soccer&  (mkgmap:country=FRA | mgkmap:region="Région Wallone") [0x19 default_name="terrain de football" resolution 23]
> leisure=pitch&  sport=soccer [0x19 resolution 23]
I tried rules of type below, but it doesn't work for Morocco.
highway=primary & (mkgmap:country=ETH | mkgmap:country=MAR) [0x03
road_class=3 road_speed=5 resolution 16]
highway=primary [0x03 road_class=3 road_speed=5 resolution 18]

MapSouce shows "Morocco (MOR)" in the countries list, although
LocatorConfig.xml has the rule below and there's no occurrence of "MOR"
in the OSM data.
<country name="Morocco" abr="MAR">
<variant>MA</variant>
<variant>MAR</variant>
</country>
I know I could use MOR instead of MAR in my style but, shouldn't it be
consistent with the LocatorConfig?